Sunday, October 28, 2007

Engineers can't write...

So I'm back on a blog. I canceled all my other ones on those other sites because I didn't want to be associated with an emo 8th grader. I don't plan on complaining about my life or trying to find my true love or getting the most e-friends [Tom was never my friend!], actually I'm not here to impress anyone.

I've started writing these again as a way to practice my writing skills and keep them in shape for when I need them [hopefully never]. I'll even try to use proper grammar [that's hard for engineers]. I'm an engineer by profession and a fun-loving teenager at heart and I'll combine those traits as best I can while explaining crazy concepts in engineering that most of you won't even care about.

So how about some topics? Well, anything with wheels, wings or and engine pretty much kicks ass so I guess I'll start there. I also enjoy ripping apart movies, poor machine designs and idiots who leave comments on youtube videos. Be on the lookout for posts along those lines. Hopefully you'll learn something and be able to post an intelligent comment on your next internet video or be able to work transonic flow dynamics into a conversation at your next cocktail party.

My first real installment will be thrust vectoring so here's a video to whet your pallet.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9fJDwgrYi8 [crazy beats yo!]

Enjoy,
_ttk3


----------------
Now playing: Tool - Lateralus
via FoxyTunes

No comments: