Sunday, March 30, 2008

Rally Civic: Round 2


New lights for the civic going on soon. I got out the compass and some scrap paper to mock up the new lenses. I plan on running higher speed classes at next seasons rally's, weather permitting. I'm thinking novice class when it's really nasty and bump it up to 40mph class when the weather is boring. As an added bonus, I can now blind those asshats who pass me (racecar engineer speaking).

In anticipation of summer autocross's, Falken 615's are going on my steelies for the summer. Heavy? Not when they have all those lightening holes in them... You're not going to convince me I need race wheels.

And the Kona? Bought a rack for that today (<3 craigslist) so I'll be touring CT all summer.

And there we have it. Trying to do everything I can to get away from Groton on the weekends. More updates and a polished piece on how I dumped over 2 cases of premix oil into the atmosphere, coming soon.

_ttk3

No comments: